humas.polri.go.id (Babel) The National Police of the Republic of Indonesia continues to campaign for public health protocols such as wearing masks, maintaining distance and washing hands.
Through the Instagram social media account @divisihumaspolri, twitter @divhumas_polri and facebook, the National Police’s Public Relations Division continues to make appeals regarding the implementation of health protocol discipline in order to break the chain of spread of the corona virus.
There are ways that must be done to prevent the spread of the corona virus, namely:
1. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitizer
2. Always use a mask
3. Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing and coughing
4. Eat foods that have a balanced nutritional content such as fruits and vegetables
5. Maintain a safe distance and avoid crowds
6. If fever, cough, runny nose and shortness of breath immediately do a health check
It is time to remind each other, it is time to try to protect each other so that this chain break can be carried out effectively. Follow health protocols. Follow this news about Covid-19 with the right channels.